Dark Oak Wood fading to fine art Wood Effect photographers backdrop
60" x140" (5ft x 11.6ft
- All our backdrops and floors are printed with branded top quality inks to ensure your drops have rich, vibrant and realistic colours.
- Our backdrops are designed, sourced or photographed by our expert team of designers which means your backdrops and floors are the highest quality designs and look fantastic in your photographs.
- Please note when looking at our backdrops in use the colours may look different to the backdrops as the lighting or post production processing may make them appear different. Colours may appear different on various computer screens.
- Props for Togs print on an large format printer up to 60" wide approx 5ft wide. Some images are displayed in square format - depending on which size you purchase, some cropping may occur. Some designs will also print in a landscape format. If you require a certain layout or crop please contact us prior to ordering.
- All of our backdrops and floors are printed onto glare free materials.
- The print process involves your material being printed on a large format printer, each design is custom printed to your requirments. Please allow up to 2-3 days for your design to be printed. We aim to dispatch all backdrop orders within 10 working days. If you need your backdrop quicker than this please contact us prior to ordering. We can usually accomodate rush orders and will do our best to help you.
- Super, lightweight matt coated paper, with no glare.
- Lightweight enough to use low-tack sticky tape and stick directly to a wall - meaning you don't need a backdrop stand! Using masking tape may remove some of the print so please apply the tape to the top and order your backdrop with extra material for tab top.
- If your item gets small creases from a session, simply warm the paper with a hair-dryer and the crease will drop out! (NB - please note we mean *small* creases - not after having been screwed up in the back of your car because it was raining when you packed up the car and just wanted to get home!)
- The paper would not tear easily but you will need to handle your backdrop with care to maintain it's original condition.
- We really love this paper as it is so lightweight and you can roll it up quite tight so it takes up less room in your studio.
- Cannot be wiped down and not waterproof
- Glare free fabric canvas.
- Still lightweight enough to use taped to a wall but can also be used with a backdrop stand.
- For best results, keep rolled up straight after use.
If you have any questions regarding our materials, print process or designs please contact us for more information.